- Troop 321 was established in 1999 and chartered by Burnt Hickory United Methodist Church.
- The troop camps and hikes regularly.
- High Adventure Outings are a hallmark of our Outdoor Program. We have taken trips canoeing, backpacking, going to Woodruff, and Camp Comer; rock climbing, hiking, zip lining, camping, swimming, fishing. We also do service projects, and flag retirements.
- We have one the best trained and consistent group of adult leaders found anywhere. Our Scoutmaster (also the founder) has held that position since 1999 and has built a group of well-trained Assistant Scoutmasters.
- Successive leadership responsibility as the scout grows along with our active high adventure program is the hallmark of troop 321’s success in keeping older scouts in the program
Where Can You Find Us?
Meeting Monday Nights
At Burnt Hickory United Methodist Church
10520 Cartersville Hwy, Dallas, GA. 30152